Our Rosemeadow Preschool and Early Learning Centre is a purpose-built complex with modern resources and wide open spaces, to give your child room to play, learn and grow.
Our Early Learning Centre
Our Rosemeadow Preschool and Early Learning Centre is a purpose-built complex designed for our Tiny Teddies (0-3 years) and Big Bears (3-6 years). The spacious indoor learning area is full of natural light and features modern technology and toys to support your child’s learning and development.The wide open spaces mean children can play together in the morning, before moving into separate groups for our education programs in the afternoon. We believe this interaction helps children develop strong social and emotional skills that will serve them well in later years. The centre also features a vibrant arts and crafts room that’s used in our B Creative curriculum, as well as a large patio with plenty of natural sunlight, so children have an opportunity to learn outdoors in the fresh air. Our families love the fresh, energetic and positive atmosphere of our Rosemeadow centre,which is led by our warm and caring educators who nurture the children each day. Our educators value the knowledge and experience of our families and welcome their contributions to our curriculum and daily routine. As the most significant influence in your child’s life, we want to work in partnership with you throughout the year, to ensure your child enjoys the best possible care and education.
Our Tiny Teddies room is designed to give babies and toddlers a fun learning experience in a clean and safe environment. A calming nursery and cot area is located off the Tiny Teddies room, for babies aged six weeks to 18 months. It features soft lighting, beautiful decorations and toys to engage babies and support their development. Our educators make sure your little one has the same routine at preschool as they do at home, to make it easier for you to get to work each day and settle them each night. Our Kinder m8 app provides updates on your child’s routine and activities in real time, so you can stay connected no matter where you are.
Our Rosemeadow Early Learning Centre is designed to prepare children for their schooling years ahead, with the latest technology including smart boards, iPads, computers and listening posts. All activities are aligned to our B Ready school readiness program and rotated on a regular basis, to maximise your child’s learning experienceand ensure they never get bored. They’ll enjoy dramatic play, free drawing, science and exploration, arts and crafts, maths, reading and writing, construction and more. Our Big Bears also enjoy a number of special community experiences, including visits to the local library, school and park. We welcome a number of experts from the local community, who visit our centre to teach the children about different topics, such as caring for animals and going to school.
How We Deliver Quality Care
We’re proud to offer a range of modern features in our early learning centre, including:
- Qualified early childhood trainers who work with staff to ensure the highest standards in early childhood education
- Qualified and caring educators with many years’ experience in childcare
- A strong curriculum aligned to the Early Years Learning Framework
- Spacious learning areas and a large patio for outdoor activities
- A vibrant arts and crafts room for our B Creative program
- Modern technology, including smart boards, iPads and computers
- High-tech security systems and accessible on-site parking
- Kinder m8 for real-time updates on your child’s daily routine and activities
- Five nutritious meals per day, delivered fresh from five-star commercial catering service, Kids Gourmet Food
- Before and after school and vacation care programs, which align to the ‘My Time, Our Place’ Framework for School Age Care
- Weekly visits to the local primary school, to bridge the gap between early childhood and primary education.